for PhD students and Early Career Researchers
Bursaries will be available to three PhD students (any year of study except the first) and three Early Career Researchers (within 5 years of them obtaining their PhDs). The bursaries will cover a 3-day registration fee (early bird rate only) for the ScarCon ETRS 2018 congress.
In respect to the bursaries
- The applicant must register for the meeting prior to the early bird deadline (the applicant must also be an ETRS member to qualify for these bursaries).
- The applicant must submit an abstract and, as part of the registration process, indicate if they wish to be considered for a bursary.
- The applicant must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the bursary and indicate that they are either a PhD student (not in their first year of study) or an Early Career Researcher (within 5 years of obtaining their PhD).
- A committee will then decide to whom the bursaries will be awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be able to withdraw from the conference.