Call for abstracts
Present your work at the ScarCon ETRS congress 2018: your opportunity to enhance your CV and showcase your work to an international audience!
Abstracts on any of the listed themes in the abstract form below are invited for an oral or poster presentation.
Deadline of abstract submission: February 1st, 2018. Date will not be extended!
- November 1st, 2017: abstract submission system open.
- February 1st, 2018: deadline for abstract submission.
- February, 2018: Abstract selection by reviewers and the Scientific Congress Commitee
- February 22nd, 2018: Outcome abstract selection. You will receive a notification by email.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the form below.
- Abstracts sent by mail or email will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Preference can be indicated for oral or poster presentation.
- The following structure needs to be followed when submitting an abstract:
- Illustrations or figures may not be included and will not be published.
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Once completing submission, a confirmation with abstract number will be sent to your email address.
- Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- General accepted abstracts will be published in Wound Repair & Regeneration
(the international journal of tissue repair and regeneration)