the perfect addition to your in-house training for Junior Representatives
Annex to the Scientific programme, ScarCon ETRS 2018 organises an Industry Seminar on wound healing and scars. This seminar is a perfect addition to your in-house trainings for Junior Representatives. Key Opinion Leaders from the clinical and scientific world will confirm and update the content of your in-house trainings and supplement this with insider tips and tricks from their personal experience.
This initiative is intended to provide a platform for young (but also seasoned) industry members to discuss in-depth clinics and science, one of the few and rare occasions this is possible.
- From wound to scars: clinical aspects and mechanisms
- Non-healing wounds: clinical aspects and mechanisms
- Micro-organisms and wound healing
- Inflammation and wound healing
- Scar Assessment and Research
Saturday June 2nd, Hotel Okura Amsterdam, 09:00 – 15:00.
- Industry Seminar, Saturday, June 2nd – € 595, –
- 3-day registration including Industry Seminar – € 995, –
Registration for the Industry Seminar is only possible via the registration form below. After registration an invoice will be sent via email, within 5 days. Final registration will be confirmed, as soon as we recieve the payment.