Important dates, Accreditation & Letter of Invitation
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions of the day
- Sponsored symposia & registered workshop(s)
- Industry exhibition
- Congress bag and materials
- welcome reception
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunch
The official congress language will be English. No simultaneous translations will be available.
Letter of invitation
Applications for a letter of invitation should be received by the Local Organizing Committee no later than March 31st, 2018. Letters of invitation will only be sent by email. This letter is only to help delegates to raise travel funds or to obtain a visa and is not a commitment on the part of the organizers to provide any financial support. Applications received after March 31st, 2018 will not be dealt with. Refunds cannot be made in case of not granted visa applications.
Bursaries will be available to three PhD students (any year of study except the first) and three Early Career Researchers (within 5 years of them obtaining their PhDs). The bursaries will cover a 3-day registration fee (early bird rate only) for the ScarCon ETRS 2018 congress. The deadline for application for these bursaries is March 31st, 2018.
In respect to the bursaries
- The applicant must be an ETRS member to qualify for these bursaries.
- The applicant must submit an abstract and register for the meeting prior to the early bird deadline.
- The applicant must send an email to email@example.com to apply for the bursary and indicate that they are either a PhD student (not in their first year of study) or an Early Career Researcher (within 5 years of obtaining their PhD).
- A committee will decide to whom the bursaries will be awarded.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be able to withdraw from the congress.