- The ScarConETRS 2018, Amsterdam, Netherlands, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 14 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Accreditation is granted by:
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Plastische Chirurgie (17 credits)
- Accreditatiebureau Verpleegkundig Specialisten Register (17 credits)
- Accreditatie V&V en Register Zorgprofessionals (Dermatologie/Pijnverpleegkunde/Research/Researchprofessionals/Wondzorg) (17 credits)
- ADAP (Accreditatie Deskundigheidsbevorderende Activiteiten Paramedici) (16,5 credits)